Thursday, January 5, 2012

So here we are....

People of Facebook.... This is your fault.  I'd just like you to know that right off the bat.  Of course, you could always turn around and say that it's my fault for posting pictures and comments about the things that I'm making (whether it's something that I've made in the past, or something completely new that I'm trying for the first time).  But, we won't talk about that. 

I was trying to figure out how I wanted to share recipes and my thoughts on them (specifically for the new ones), and at first I thought about doing a series of Facebook notes.  Then I figured that if I was going to do that, I might as well do a blog and just post the link to Facebook.  By doing it this way, I can keep all the recipes and notes in one location.  It will be easy for me to access some of my favorite things and document what worked and what didn't work.

I think I may also try to do at least two things a month that are either new or interesting.  If I can do more, then I will, but sometimes there are just down days.

Tomorrow I will start with the recipes, the successes and the failures.  As for today, I need to see about stuffing some sausage.  Something I have never done before.

So here we are... and who's really going to notice another food blog on the web. 

No comments:

Post a Comment